Friday 29 September 2017

My Preliminary Exercise

My Preliminary Exercise 

I undertook a preliminary exercice to practice filming and editing. Below is my task: 


I had to learn how to focus the camera, I ;learned how to bubble the tripod .

Before leaving class I learned how to use the canon 650 and the manfrotto tripod.
I understood the importance of getting the camera properly focussed.
My task is set out below:


FOUNDATION PRODUCTION PRACTICAL

A pizza delivery takes place. Person A delivers the pizza to person B.
Shot types and camera movements to include:

  • tracking shot of person A on the way.
  • pan as person A enters room.
  • Over the shoulder shot to show person B greeting / talking
  • over the shoulder shot to show person A's response
  • shot reverse shot to show person B
Show that you can:
  • Use a tripod to keep shots steady (bubble the tripod).
  • Focus the camera. 
  • Take care of the camera and tripod.
  • Observe the 180 degree rule.  
  • Edit the sequence to make meaning clear. (Tutorial here.)
  • If you wish, you can add titles / sound to the edit. 
NEXT TASK: making a swede 

The problems I was faced with:
I knew I had to observe the 180 degree rule
I edited this by myself using iMovie.
I had to make sure all the clips conformed to the direct storyline we thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

MARADA KOCHI CANDIDATE NUMBER 1526 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 I worked with Chloe Saville 1553 and Lydia O'Reill...