Wednesday 28 February 2018

WELCOME MODERATOR



MARADA KOCHI
CANDIDATE NUMBER 1526
CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680



I hope my blog for Marada Kochi 1526 Foundation Portfolio meets  your expectations.
Our brief was to make the titles and openings of a fictional thriller film.  The title of our film is One By One. 

Our film is immediately below, followed by my preliminary exercise created earlier in the academic year.

All my RESEARCH and PLANNING follow below on the main blog roll, in reverse order, starting with the latest post first. To present my research and planning, I have used a wide variety of platforms and tools: such as Slideshare, Pikochart, Emaze, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Prezi, Wix, iMovie, Youtube, Photoshop, Pinterest, Storyboard that

My CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION is above 
under Pages. Clicking on the tab CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION will show the research and planning that went into our responses to these questions. To present my responses, I have used the following platforms: question 1 a slide share and Quicktime; question 2 using Pinterest and Emaze ; question 3 Piktochart ;  question 4 a Prezi 

Here is my final production:


Link to better quality video here

I undertook principle responsibility for editing the film opening, using iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

MARADA KOCHI CANDIDATE NUMBER 1526 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 I worked with Chloe Saville 1553 and Lydia O'Reill...